Monday, September 21, 2009

BOY PROPOSES, GIRL DISPOSES :P ;) :D

{Don't worry galz...dis is not my story...and I'm trustworthy too...:)}

Std VIII,was I in
When I had my first strong crush.
Day dreaming became my hobby
I made it a weapon to encounter boring classes.
And soon I got transformed
From "teacher's pet" to "teacher's pest".

One fine morning, on the day of her b'day
I went to my Juliet and opened my heart.
I never knew what her Dad's profession was
But, by the way she cut my heart into pieces,
I say, she was a butcher's daughter,
Since she was clinical in her execution. :(

Years passed, crushes came and went
But nothing clicked.
Then came yet another, stronger infactuation.
From the first sight, I knew she was my "Dream Girl".
Ofcourse! I changed my decision later on... :P
She was in the same church
And she lived nearby.
Then to my joy,Came the sweetest day...the 14th of FEB.

I waited for my JulietOn the street,which lead to her school.
Standing was I with a red rose in one hand and a gift in d other
When I saw her magnificient figure comin' down the alley...
As a feather gliding through the wind...
She came nearer and nearer.
My heart crossed 1000 beats/sec.
My throat dried up.Gave one of her charming smiles, did she!
I lost no time in proposing my wish.
She accepted my giftAnd guess what??
Gave me the shock of my life..!! :o
Yes, she had her hero!I had a Villain, to be more presice.
The roles got swapped, was d real problem.
She continued to her school.
I stood there, dumb as ever
Lookin' helplessly at my fading Juliet...
Tears welled up in my eyes :(
Not b'coz she disposed my proposal
But, I had spend all my pocket money on d gift,
Which turned out to be utter waste. :P

Now I come to realize,
Men are being used and cheated.
It is feminine nature to cheat...
They suck all sweetness in us
And then dump us.
Yes, women should never be trusted
And......... ...... .... ... just a minute.. ...K?
WOW man..!! Look at her.......
She fits perfectly into my description of my "DREAM GIRL"....
This is called "Love at first sight"....
Sorry dear frnd........
I have some business to take care of.......
U know what na...??[;)][:P]I'm goin' to try my luck once more....... ;)
So longBye....... Take Care....... :D

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, when it comes to matters concerning the fairer sex, guys tend to be a bit stupid. Make that absolutely stupid.
    It's like we never learn.
    All the best to you buddy!

    ReplyDelete