Saturday, February 5, 2011

2 weeks into the corporate life........


This is the very first time that I am feeling really lost. I feel as if I am living a life with no specific targets. I am missing many things that I used to love in my student life. More than ever I am missing my past now......

Deep in my mind I used to be a little proud of myself thinking that I have somewhat creative mind and that I have some talents like painting, writing etc. which are above average. But in this new mode of life where I use my creative instincts mostly for coding I don’t know how long it will last......

Suddenly I am feeling as if I am getting old..... :-/

Anyways whatever happens, how much ever busy I get, I will try my best to keep the spark of creativity inside me aLIVE.... It is always awesome to be young.... at least everyone should be young at heart :P ;) :D

2 comments:

  1. That maybe because the friends around you are not fun-lovers...I work in the same environment and I dont feel the same anytime while i'm working...! Its fun here da! :) I'm loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he.... da ILP was fun for me too.... and here also der is sports + cultural activities..... but these thngs are reare and the tym we get to spend for these are very very less..... :-)

    ReplyDelete