Friday, June 4, 2010

College life at its twilight......



It is a pity that we know only very little about the fourth dimension, i.e, the dimension of duration or time. Had I had a time machine, I could have experienced my college life over and over again hmmmm…… How nice it would have been…..

But even if I don’t have a time machine, I can relive the past in my memories using my MIND MACHINE!! ;)

These days I seem to travel a lot through the little cherished sweet memories of my campus life. When I lie on my couch with my eyes closed, breathing deeply in/out… in/out…. with a pleasant smile on my face….. and then it BEGINS!! On the screen of my mind flashes numerous scenes as in a movie trailer, highlighting the best parts of the movie…. And in it I see numerous characters that once were none other than strangers to me, but once I got to know them, transformed myself to what I am, with their everlasting charisma… Wise men say that in this world, where mighty dinosaurs failed to survive and even Hercules perished, nothing is everlasting. But still, MY FRIENDS…. the values you have induced in me, the wisdom I have imbibed from you…. will always remain with me, within me, making me remember every single one of you throughout my lifetime….. I thank ALMIGHTY, MY FRIENDS and MY TEACHERS for making my college life such a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment