Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Lucky Break in this CrAzY wOrLD



Do you know who I am?
They call me Arty the Legend.
Do you know what I am?
They say I am a legendary artist.

Long long ago
A man named Gigo
Trudged long alleys
To fill five tummies.

He knew no trade
To earn his bread
Only his passion
Was his vocation.

Art was his blood,
Art was his soul,
A master, he was,
In his art.

His youngest lil gal
Once fell ill
Medicine costs money
But he had no money

Tried selling his works
On the broad walks
No one did stop
Even to stare!!

Without the pill
She became more ill
Gigo was in despair
As the lil girl expired.

He tried and tried
But never thrived
He grew old and died
Without a Lucky Break.

Today world knows him
As Arty the legend
His works cost millions
If not trillions.

Had I a $10,
Could have saved my daughter
I got a Lucky Break,
Too late in this Crazy World.

3 comments:

  1. Howzat?? A dumb and damp attempt?? Its rainy season na.... That's why...... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud one dude!!! ur improving for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he...... sach?? Thanks dude..... I thought it was very dumb..... ;) :D

    ReplyDelete