Sunday, September 26, 2010

You are the best part of my life…


You are... the best part of my life
We are... together for the rest of life
I feel you..... when breeze brush past my lips
I see you..... in all the raining drops...

As a child, I used to play ‘THE FAMILY’
As a teen, I used to dream ‘MY FAMILY’
My Love, You make my dreams... come true...
My Love, You make me feel so proud...

With You....... no walks are long
You make....... my world a paradise
For me, You are the guiding light
For You, I would even die!!

You are... the best part of my life
We are... together for the rest of life
I feel you..... when breeze brush past my lips
I see you..... in all the raining drops...

21 comments:

  1. Friends...... howzat?? Just made it up now in this rainy evening........ :P ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey itz really beautiful....really touched my heart n i m sure of awl those who r in luv :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. machu kolallalo........
    by d by " U " aara ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nazy..... Tangu..... :D plz do rate it from next tym in 10 and give Ur reasons and tips to improve also...... :)

    @ Anand.... Tangu da..... he he..... U is just fictional till now :P ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ All: plz do rate it in 10 and give Ur views on how to improve and which part U liked d most etc. Tangu for reading through..... :)

    Anand gave me 8/10!!

    Aswin gave me 6/10; said it is good but rather very short.....

    Tangu Aswin and Anand....... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice!!!keep goin' dude!!
    btw....i olso hv a similar piece o writing,by me!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. coool dude...
    whom is it dedicated to????

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anchal..... Tangu.... :D Hey you too hav a blog?? Please do giv me d link..... :D I would love to read it..... N U dint rate it in 10..... ;) :D N if U don't hav a blog, den put it in FB notes.... :D ATB to U too ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow................i didnt knew dat u have dis talent too..writing romantic poems..apart frm reading novels :)

    umm...i liked it ....rating 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Darshan..... Tangu dude..... :D N he he he...... :P 'U' is still a mistery :P ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Swati..... he he..... wow full marks?? Tangu very much...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @niru
    read whole ur blog...nice poems :)
    lyked all of dem...dis is the best of all....

    ReplyDelete
  13. gud one da...really likd the way u framed it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tangu Akku..... :D But not as good as Urs :P ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. da..temme d truth ..u r rely lovin sme1 nw ryt :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.... good to read old comments man :P ;) :D

      Delete